Faced with questions about the potential effects of radio waves emitted by mobile telephony and new communication technologies, Orange implements a policy structured around five main principles:
- communicate transparently to stakeholders about radio waves and communication technologies through suitable information tools and dialogue
- contribute to the research effort on dosimetry (measurement of exposure to radio waves)
- ensure compliance with local regulations (when available) and the international recommendations of ICNIRP (opens in a new window)on exposure limit values
- promote the good use of mobile phones issued by the government and competent authorities related to exposure to radio waves
- implement a Group policy on radio waves at work
The deployment of this policy is based on a network of radio wave contact points within the Group and its subsidiaries.